Saturday, September 17, 2011

Build and Race RANT


I've never liked games where you have to build. In my opinion, most of those are made because the creator was too lazy to build it himself. There are a few exceptions but sadly, this place is not one of them.
Gameplay 1/10
There's really nothing you can do. You can build a car but it's insanely hard to get the car to work the way you want it. If you play the game you'll see what I mean. Also, even when you do get a car you never race it. I haven't seen any races while I was playing there. There were plenty of deleters but not any races.
Effort 5/10
The racetrack looks great, it's shame it's never used. It's incredibly hard to make a car. I like how you made rooms you can build in without getting them deleted. Other than that there's really not much to say.
Creativity 2/10
There have been way too many Build and ______ games in the past. This is really no different from the others. It could be so much better. But it's not.
Overall 2.5/10
Suggestions
  • Try and use this guy's way of building things.
  • Put cake zombies in the course :D
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Build and Race
Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you