Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Interview with FleskhjertaOwns!

Today I caught up with FleskhjertaOwns, a user well known in the ROBLOX forums!

1) When did you join ROBLOX? What did you do in your first hour?

I joined ROBLOX on September 15th, 2008. I was in my young age, of course, so I had wanted to see everything as fast as I could, because I just couldn't wait to play -- and I did, in fact! I even got to meet an admin and few other well-known people. :)

2) What is your favourite place? Why?

My favourite place is Sword Fight On the Heights IV, because I always enjoy going there and bloxxing people with the Darkheart, my favorite weapon.

3) Who is your favourite ROBLOXian? Why?

My favourite ROBLOXian is DeepFreeze. He was one of my first friends, and I always liked him, on his main and his alt. We never used to talk a lot before, but we usually chat with each-other for a few minutes or so, now.

4) What forum do you usually post to? Is this your favourite forum?

I usually post in the ROBLOX Talk sub-forum. This isn't exactly my favourite forum, but for some reason it just sticks to me. I know lots of people there, too. Most of them are my friends.

5) What is your favourite item in the Catalog?

My favourite item in the Catalog is Clockwork's Headphones. Ever since they became limited for good, I've been planning on a way to get them. I think it would add a lot of variety to the clothes I wear on ROBLOX.

6) When did you join the UCR?

I had originally joined UCR in late 2009, but then rejoined after a bit of time. I quit at first because I had been demoted without reason.

7) How did it become such a important thing to you?

UCR is an important group to me because it represents family, and unity. There's barely any problems or struggles in UCR, because they always fight to win. I like the determination that it has.

8) What position are you in the UCR? What does this involve?

I'm in the UCR Council Group, as a Vanguard Officer. From here, I've pretty much stopped getting rank-ups. I have to work my way into the High Ranks to receive the rank of Senator. I also have to learn leadership and how to do what is given to me from our leader, TDFall.

9) Who would you say is your favourite scripter on ROBLOX?

My favourite scripter is crazyman32, because his latest creation, "Stranded", blew me away. I loved the story-line it had, the realistic cut-scenes, and all its special features. I think he should work on more games like that, he'd go far by doing so.

10) Which was your favourite ROBLOX event?

My favourite ROBLOX Event was the Egg Drop in 2010. I remember when I had spent my entire afternoon going place to place, trying to get my favorite egg, the Extinct Egg of Dino On Ice. I refer to it as the Yoshi Egg. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you