Friday, January 20, 2012

Updates From Refreshingwater: 2012

Obviously, I'm Refreshingwater, I have a few updates to reveal in monthly order. These updates might be removed or changed, none of these are permanent. Please don't get mad if I change a few of these or don't do them. All updates will be announced in a new post by me. More things will be added, but not shown here.

February 2012 - New contest, new post frequency, more Video Place Reviews.
March 2012 - New ratings, longer posts, better posts, something Easter related.
April 2012 - Classified information, sorry.
May 2012 - Attempt in doing 3 posts a week, Cinco De Mayo Contest?
June 2012 - Attempt in doing 5 posts a week, more Video Reviews, post/video on how I think of the places I review.
July 2012 - Christmas Gifts as a part of "Christmas in July."
August 2012 - Back to School Contest? Back to School means less reviews.
September 2012 - Something cool with Banjobug.
October 2012 - Halloween based reviews/posts from me.
November 2012 - Unknown
December 2012 - Unknown, this means, I don't know yet.

Remember, these might be changed and will be announced when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you