Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Interview with rudolph101!

Greetings Roblox News readers! Today I bring you another gift interview with rudolph101 - the 365 days a year Santa Claus: he's the real deal.

rudolph101

1) Out of all the gifts released this year, which do you believe was the hardest to obtain bar the Coolest Gift?  

Probably the Self-Referential Gift of Referring because first of all, nobody really knew how to get it and finding somebody who is about to buy builder's club is pretty hard to do, let alone convince them to refer you. This was also one that you could make another account and do it, but it would cost you money.

2) How many gifts did you obtain in total this year? How many did you buy and how many did you earn through the gift achievement? 

I obtained 7/9 gifts this year. 5 of which I earned and 2 of which I bought.

3) What was your favourite gift item this year? Why? 

Probably the candy cane antlers because there have only ever been two antler hats before, so getting a new one is a pleasant surprise. The also look very nice in my opinion too.

4) Which gift do you believe had the best texture this year? 

In my opinion the Ticket to Ride Gift had the best texture. I just like the idea of having trains on the wrapping paper.

5) Before the 7 Jeweled Circlet came out of the Lucky Gift of Sevens. What were your ideas of the items that might have lay inside? 

I had absolutely no idea of what could be in there. I thought it would be something to do with the number 7 but I just couldn't figure it out.

6) What was your favourite gift to earn this year? Why? 

I don't think any of the gifts were that fun to obtain this year, but out of all of them it would probably be the Commissioner's Gift of Commissions because it was probably the gift that required you to put the most effort into it.

7) What was your favourite gift of all time on ROBLOX? Why? 

Probably the 8-Bit Gift of Gaming because I enjoyed earning those badges. I liked the idea of having to go onto different games and do different things. It was also quite challenging which I liked and was different to the things we usually do on the website.

8) Do you enjoy completing tasks to earn gifts? What type of task is your favourite? 

I like completing tasks to earn the gifts. I enjoy the tasks which involve you going onto games and earning badges because it is different and more fun than the usual tasks.

9) Overall, do you feel that the gifts were easier or harder to obtain than the one in previous years? 

I think the gifts were quite a lot easier to obtain this year. Firstly I think this because with a lot of the gifts they said exactly what you were supposed to do. Second of all with the fundraising gift and the ticket to ride gift you only had to sell 1 item, and in my opinion it should've been at least been 10.

10) If you were to select a wacky name for a gift released Christmas 2013, what would it be? 

Rudolph101's Wacky Gift of Joy


Thanks,

-Arbirator
Editor of Roblox News


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you