Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SF Tourny 2013 Clarifications

Now, you're probably wondering, "What the heck is going on? I signed up for a Sword Fighting Tourny and never heard anything back." Well, it's time I clarify that instead of assuming that all of you can read my mind. Unfortunately, I tried to host it right when BLOXtober came about, and realized "Wait a minute. I should probably put this back to November, after all of this Halloween Hullabaloo is over." This really isn't a complicated post, nor is there too much to include here.

Just one other thing. If you are interested in building a map for the Tourny, then make the map and PM me. I'm not looking for the most amazing thing ever, just something better than an empty baseplate. Size restrictions are 140x90 studs. Remember, I'm looking for creative and interesting, not complicated and boring.

Well, that wraps it up, nothing more to say. Stay tuned and watch your inbox when November rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you