Monday, October 8, 2012

Sword Of The Behemoth - a Walmart Exclusive

For this gear review I was looking for catalog exclusives available for Halloween. Firstly, I just typed in "gamestop" in the search nothing that cool came up. I then typed in "walmart" and this is what came up. It  it had just came out and looked pretty awesome, but then again; what WalMart exclusives aren't awesome?
Abilities/Powers: 10/10

When you left click with this sick looking sword, you basically get two different slashes. The first one starts on your left shoulder and slashes down towards your right waist. The second slash starts behind your head and moves in a circular fashion around your body down to your left waist. Both of them are fatal strikes. They do strike slowly though. The sword doesn't have any "special" abilities but it is very very powerful dealing about 50 damage per hit. I was able to wipe out an entire zombie army and the creator of the zombies with this one sword and leaving me with more that half of my health left over. It would be quite awesome if they made it so that when you hit "q" it makes an earthquake or something of that relevance. One really cool thing that I noticed was that it glows. It glows very slowly. The brightness of it just changes slightly but it is there.

Mesh: 8/10

Now, in the pic above, it may look quite small but don't let this fool you. When holding this "behemoth" in game, it is about the size of a regular ROBLOXian. I don't really think you could call this a sword really. It looks more like an "ax" of some sort. It has a very unique mesh, and it is unlike a Periastron or a Katana. I don't really have much more to say about the mesh. It's just really big.

Texture: 9/10

Now if you look really closely inside the ax (I'm calling it an ax now) you can see very intricate designs. I can't really make out what these are and I'm too lazy to put it into ROBLOX Studio and take a closer look but if you want to, be my guest. Like I said before, you can see a slight glowing effect on it and it gives it a very deadly effect. I kinda wished there would be more color, like some brown or something, but the black gives it a very cold and deadly feeling to it.


Outfits: 8/10

I was just lucky enough to be wearing something that fits this sword's colors. If you like wearing black and white, then I have nothing more to say to you. This is obviously the sword for you to use. I think rainbow would also look good with this sword but I'm not sure and I won't try. But I don't think many other colors will look nice with this. The colors are kinda dull and cold but some of you may like it like that.

User Feedback: I'm going to skip this part because I know that if I ask LMaD what they think of it they'll be all like "Not limited, don't care"

Suggestions:

1. Add some more effective colors
2. Make an earthquake ability
3. Tell WalMart to make their BC Cards cheaper so I can buy this.

Well that wraps up my WalMart game exclusive gear. Feel free to follow me on twitter @alexkylerock to hear the latest on any RN updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you