Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gift Guesses Day 5!

Hello everyone, we have another Gift Guessers "episode" - the Stylish Gift of Skeletons.

TIME TO GUESS GIFTS.


Well, it does look a bit stylish I guess.

Anyways; 

Theory 1. The description. "Sixty-six stylish skeletons skulk sinisterly.". Hm. Maybe there's a hat like the one a couple Christmases back; the Grotesque Pile of One Hundred Thousand Eyeballs, but instead, it could be the Pile of Sixty-Six Skeleton Heads? I'm not sure.

Theory 2. The name says it's "Stylish", so maybe what's inside could be something stylish? Sunglasses? Headphones? Neon items? Scary neon items? Neon Slenderman? 

Theory 3. The gift itself. It's orange with green and some black. So it could be Something orange, green and black. That's kinda a bad observation, but hey, we're just making guesses here.

Theory 4. It could be a black skeleton package ? Or maybe a skeleton body with sunglasses, hipster-ish, stylish colours and other stuff? Not sure.

5. A skeleton confetti cannon. This could shoot colourful skeleton heads.

That's all I've got, I recommend buying it, for 500 R$ it's bound to be something good. 

Also - (off topic, but still) my Twitter username is now @OutspaceLeo. I changed it from @BillCheesey5 (that account is now an alt) because I felt I needed a change. Anyways; Thanks for reading. Follow me on Twitter if you'd like!

-Leo/BillCheesey5/Outspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you