Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OBC, TBC, and BC Tags and New Camera Controls!

Roblox has released some new features this morning! First, BC Tags. I dont really like them, its just a little tag on the corner of you Avatar picture, where ever you go on the website to show if your OBC, TBC, or BC. I kinda find this feature pointless and sorta annoying, but whatever, you might like them. Anyways, there are new Camera Controls out! Im not actually sure if these are available on the regular site? I dont really play games anymore (other than Deception Infection :D), so I wouldnt really know. But there actually kinda cool, they give you a lot of new options on how to control your camera when your in-game. So, yeah. I hope you enjoy the new features!
Click here for a Camera Controls Video brought to you by gkku!

-X

6 comments:

  1. The camera controls are pretty sweet. However, I hate those dreaded tags...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sorta like the gamer tags I kinda predicted that that would happen but I havent tried the camera controls out yet, I probably will when I make some new usa themed retextures because I'm bored :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get making some nice retextures which I can feature on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have a good Idea for one... nice retexture :P I'll go ahead and make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried my best but the stripes are still off :/ visors are hard. http://www.roblox.com/USA-visor-item?id=46722099

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you