Sunday, February 20, 2011

ROBLOX News Mini Contest: Patriotic Retextures




Here at ROBLOX News we are holding a user contest for ROBLOX users and for the website followers! The contest will be judged by me and other members of the sites staff. This contest is all about Presidents Day in the USA on monday. Make sure your entry has a Patriotic theme! Whether it be hat or gear it's up to you! There may be different sections for different types of entries. You can make whatever you want, let your imagination run wild!

CONTEST IS OVER

So if you would like to enter, simply:

1) Create a retexture and upload as a model to ROBLOX.

2) Email the link to the retexture model to robloxnewshelp@live.co.uk AND XuberRobloxNews@aol.com
(Titled 'Patriotic Entry') - make sure you leave your ROBLOX Username!

3) We will look at your entry and judge the winners!

3 comments:

  1. Does it have to be public domain? I don't want anyone stealing mine. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent in my retexture. Unfortunately I can't see the model picture, I can only hope the model picture is good. I have had issues with the ROBLOX website recently... :(

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you