Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello everyone.

Hello. My name is IBarrageI.

I am the Advertising Manager for Roblox News.
I will be making ads for use by RN.

I generally am a quiet person, and I always find time to talk to fellow robloxians about anything.

Facts about me:
  • I am in the Official Retexture Artists Channel.
  • I created the Lucky Shades.
  • I can count my ABC's and 123's Backwards.
  • I made the concept of the Shutter Shades.
  • ReeceMcBlox is subscribed to my retexture set.
I do make ads for other players, and if you use the code IBI131 when sending me a pm I will make your ad before anyone else.

I will be giving tips on how to make good quality adverts, no matter what program. (Be sure to look out for them.)

Look out for the RN ads around Roblox.

Be sure to follow me on twitter: @IBarrageI

  • ~IBarrageI

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you