Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Twala's EggHunt!

Twala's Egg Hunt 2011



Hio guys! Another EggHunt game came to my attention, so of course, I tried it out. First of all, this version of a an EggHunt game is within a square map, but it has high walls around the edges of the map too stop eggs from exiting the game via rolling. This I thought was a good investment.

On to the gameplay. I was pleasantly surprised as to the diversity of the Eggs to be caught, there were many different eggs with different methods of obtaining them. Some of the eggs were considerably more challenging than the ones at EggHunt011's place. This in its self has its advantages and disadvantages. I liked the originality of some of the eggs and the way the game was presented. It has a sleek GUI in which you can view the eggs you have yet to obtain and the eggs you currently own in-game.

I did not manage to collect all the eggs as some would take a little while to obtain, but I collected quite a few and was happy with my loot.




So to some up: A good, simple map. An engaging egg hunt, with some advanced eggs, and a sleek GUI which is very user friendly. This game definitely gives EggHunt011's a competitor. I am however, not saying an individual version is better, because they both have different traits and many different eggs and challenges!

-Arbirator
Roblox News Editor

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that one of these egg hunts become official.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you