Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello everyone, I'm Banjobug!


Hello everyone, this is Banjobug. I'm the most recent member of RN staff. You might know me from being winner of the Moon-base contest. I joined roblox August 04 2008 and I will be a three year veteran this year. I am 14 years old. I live in the USA.
I enjoy building and planning places although I can't script at all. I have a few ideas of what to do during my time here but I have nothing concrete. You're welcome to leave suggestions in the comments below.
I play ROBLOX, Minecraft, and a few other games. I enjoy watching Doctor Who and I can't wait for the 19th and 23rd of april. Contrary to popular belief I do not actually play the banjo.
You can contact me both at my twitter account (Banjobug) and my youtube account (Thebanjobug) You can also contact me at my Xfire account (Banjobug) but not as often.
I hope to have a great time here entertaining everyone who views this blog.
~Banjobug

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add you to the twitter staff list

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you