Monday, April 16, 2012

Hat Review: Manx Ironstench

So, today I decided to have a look at the new Limited U, "Manx Ironstench", a nice looking hat just released, and here's my first hand review on it.

Basic Stats:
-Created 4/12/2012
-Favorited 138 times
-Total Sold 800
Genre: All Genres
-Description "You smell him before you see him,
but by the time you smell him, it is already too late."

Mesh:
The mesh is only okay, there's nothing special about it,
but the horns could go well with maybe an egg hat or eye.
5/10

Texture:
The texture I thought was nicely made, with bit of detailed
rust at the bottom of the hat, but it reminded me a lot of
another hat called, "Crimsonwrath, Lord of Entropy". Which
sort of had a similar texture.
7/10

Creativity:
This hat is nothing amazing or special, because there
are always new sort of "knight" themed hats coming on
the scene in ROBLOX, and due to the fact it looks a lot
like the hat I stated in the Texture column, it isn't very
original.
4/10

Price:
The price it started selling at is 600 ROBUX, a reasonable amount,
but for non-bc'ers it's mostly out of their reach, once it finished selling
it's now at the 1,000 ROBUX mark.
5/10

Overall:
This hat is pretty much average, there was some profit to be
made at the start but there isn't much anymore, if you
wish to buy this hat I recommend getting the sellers
to haggle and lower their price. I don't think it's worth
paying the full price.
5.25/10


-Rob498
Have a question? Follow me on Twitter @Rob498RBLX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you