Friday, February 8, 2013

Gear Review: Skeletal Sword

It's the start of the month. And that means new gamecard exclusive items! We got some nice looking hats, and some cool gear this month. I'll be writing a review on the Skeletal Sword.

So an interesting thing about this gear, is that it wasn't scripted by any of the devs or official gear makers. If you insert the gear in the studio, and check the scripts, it says "--Made by Luckymaxer". Now when you go on his profile, you can clearly see that he's not a mod.

So, I'm assuming that the devs have been asking users to script gears.




Abilities: When you equip this gear, you pull it out stylishly, and then you proceed to hold it with two hands like a baws. While holding it, it's tilted to the left side, and when you slash, you slash from right to left. When you kill someone with it, their corpse turns into a skeleton. And after two kills, you get your own Skeleton that follows you around and attacks your enemies. I really like this gear. 10/10 - Luckymaxer is a great scripter!

Looks: This is one bad-ass looking gear. And, it also has a hat to go along with it. The pommel is yellow, the grip red with yellow stripes. The Rain Guard is a scary skull, and the crossguards are just simple yellow pieces of metal. The blade is pretty long, and the black fire just makes it look evil. It's a good look for a horror based gear. 7/10

Price: Well, as much as I like this hat and the gear, I don't think it's worth buying a 25$ game card, for the items alone. But then again, who would spend 25$ for just a hat and gear. I don't think I can really rate the price in this case, so I will leave that part out.
Overall: I like this gear. My overall score for it is  
8.5 

I talked to Luckymaxer, and he has agreed to let me interview him. Here it is:

Pajke: "How did you get to script this gear?"
Luckymaxer: "I was contacted by an administrator asking if I would like to possibly begin scripting gear."

Pajke: "How did you feel when your gear was released?"
Luckymaxer: "I was happy to see that the first gear that I made was released not too long after I had scripted it."

Pajke: "From what I can recall, you said that it was the first gear which you had made. Are you planning on making any more?"
Luckymaxer: "Not sure, possibly though"

Pajke: "Were you given any instructions, and if so, what were they?"
Luckymaxer: "That's actually a good question because I was given only one instruction, which happens to be pretty funny. It was 'not too fancy'."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you