Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Place Review: Mansion Sleep Over



This review was supposed to be fun, was I right? I think I wasn't. Because we're about to bust that play button with as much vandalism as we can, because we do not, do not want to enter this "game".


This game is called Mansion Sleep Over, and when I read the title I can tell it is an effortless place, the title clearly states "No guests" which in my books is discrimination. Users that are trying the game shouldn't be told they aren't allowed in a game. The front-cover of the place, however has a rather nice cool pool on the front, which is very appealing to users like me who hardly get the chance to swim in real life due to weather complications.

Wow, just wow. What do you know, I enter the game and...
Why, just why. I get an online dater, which I really don't like in my mist. It's stupidity, and I should hope you do not online date either. And the other problem, do I need to know it's cleaning up? I don't think so, so why is it there, I'd rather have them pixels for my view than a pointless notification.

This game does not only have a notification there, in the middle of my screen I get told something which was so boring I didn't even take notice of, but I screenshot' it for you.
No, I don't need to know that, why do I need text clogging up my screen? Not to mention that I've seen both these scripts in pointless games alike this one. Are they necessary? I don't think so.

And then there's the common ROBLOXaville Morph Magic, run, sit and reset. Which also isn't made by the creator.
I have here, a comparison of two buildings, I think the one on the left is created by the creator, because if the one on the right was created by the creator, then why couldn't the left be the same quality? Free model alert.
The game doesn't lag, but if you actually enter the game, all you see is a mansion, a hat house and grass. There is no special add-ons to the outside-scenery.

Now to the coding, boy, what coding. Other than the free models the game contains that clog up your screen, I don't think I know any other forms of coding in this game, I don't even think you can sleep. I looked in the beds and I couldn't sleep, but I don't know if I was in a broken server or what.

Scripting: 3/10; under average

Building: 5/10; average

Tools: 2/10; below average

Safeness: 0/10; below average

Front Cover: 7/10; above average

Title: 0/10; below average

Overall: 3/10
The game wasn't fun, not at all. It would be a zero without the front cover, because the building may have been nice, or at least some of it. But unfortunately the creator did not create it, therefore I can not give an amazingly accurate judgement.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you