Saturday, November 17, 2012

Slender RANT Review

If you haven't heard of Slender yet. It's basically an amazing game made to scare people. Although there are better mini-horror games this one seems to be the most popular right now. However, the ROBLOX version of it. (Well, at least this one) fails to have any resemblance to the real thing. To put it frankly, it is really, really, really, really bad.

Gameplay 0/10
The basic goal of the game is to... I don't even know. In the real game you're supposed to collect notes but when I walk around in this place touching the notes does nothing. There is no goal other than "Don't get killed by Slenderman lul" who has a tendency to get stuck a lot and basically has the same script as a zombie.
Effort 0/10
The basic map was made with a stamper tool. Everything was inserted in (badly) and no effort was made. The map stinks.
Creativity 0/10
There are already plenty of GOOD Slender games. If you want to play one of them I'd recommend this one. 

Overall 0/10
Suggestions
  • Just stop. You can't make a good Slender place. I'm sorry but please. Stop.
  • If you don't stop make Slender a pony
  If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Slender

Reviewed by: Banjobug     

2 comments:

  1. I thought the slender game was pretty good... But it definitely needs some work! I would have given it a 4/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree completely. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you