Monday, November 12, 2012

Hat Review: Knock Out Cap!

Hey guys sorry it’s been so long! I have been very busy, with school plotting more ideas for this blog, etc. Today I am going to review Knock Out Cap!


Mesh: 10/10
This mesh is very unique. It has the look of an old brown leather top hat, with an opening on top with a huge boxing glove coming out, behind the glove there is a little flap that covers over the hat and glove when not in use. I guess that is where “Knock Out Cap” comes from. This actually cap mesh could have been recolored/ retextures, with added mesh to the top to make a fist on a spring coming out. My only complaint with this mesh is the fact it comes down over the avatar’s eyes which I am not a fan of. Overall 10/10, for this hat’s nice and beautiful mesh.


Texture: 8.5/10
This texture is very simple for the hat part but once it gets to the spring and glove, it gets sort of complicated. I like how the spring is like flat, but looks very bendy. This hat’s texture is both very complicated and very easy; it is also very funny and enjoyable. Therefore I give it 8.5/ 10.

Money Value: 10/10
This is hat is a lot cheaper than you would think. This hat only costs 250 robux. It’s very a good price for a very awesome hat. Right now I would totally buy this hat but I am very low on robux at the moment. I suggest for anyone with lots of money to buy this awesome hat. I give the value on this hat 10/10

Enjoyment: 10/10
The hat looks very nice on your avatar, my only complaint like I said before the front of the hat goes down over the eyes of the avatar. It’s a beautiful and funny hat, it should have honestly been limited.

Overall: 10/10
Overall this hat is great, epic Texture, epic mesh awesome looks. I strongly suggest this awesome hat to everybody. Overall I give it 10/10!

P.S: Black Friday is coming up in 2 weeks so keep an eye on the blog from now till then, expect a little surprise post from me soon, and lots of hat/gear reviews during black Friday weekend!
Thanks for reading!


Follow me on twitter, @darkfish900!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you