Thursday, November 15, 2012

Black Friday Survey Estimation!

Well, the other day when I was bored I thought... Hmmmm, it would be kinda cool to guess what we would get in this survey, so I asked arbirator, we both made a few decisions for things that could possibly be in it so then I published it! For those people who read my last review, I told you I would have a little surprise! Just leave your vote on what you think will come out or be in the survey, I'll post the results when ROBLOX's real survey is posted. I will also have a few links to hats if you don't know what they are. Enjoy!

W Inc. Designer Sunglasses

Follow me on twitter:  @darkfish900


1 comment:

  1. No comments? :o Any other thoughts or ideas on what could be on there?

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you