Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Interview with ZeroVelocity


Q1) How did you find out about ROBLOX and what made you stay?
A1)Back in 2007 a friend of mine told me about Roblox. As for what made me stay, hm... I'd have to say the fun games- but now is a totally different story. I stay to build.

Q2)What games other than ROBLOX do you play?
A2)None.

Q3)Who is your favourite ROBLOX admin?
A3)Vibhu.

Q4)What do you enjoy most about the game?
A4)The creativeness.

Q5)What inspired your username?
A5)If I can remember correctly, I was viewing another forum with a dark theme named, "ZeroVelocity." It just stuck. :P

Q6)What's your favourite food?
A6)The kind you eat..?

Q7)What is your favourite gear?
A7)Wooden Sword.

Q8)What is your favourite item?
A8)You mean in the catalog? Paper hat.

Q9)Do you enjoy sharing your ideas with others?
A9)No and yes. Ideas for my places, that's a no. I like to surprise people. Yes for ideas to those who ask... :P

Q10)Overall, in your opinion, which was ROBLOX's best year?
A10)Now. 2011.

Q11)And lastly if you were to decide the next ROBLOX update, what would it be? Why?
A11)Draw- A crafting mode (like online, solo, and edit), where you can literally draw your own parts and upload them. As for why, I really don't know. It would just sound cool. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you