Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Interview with kingdroidbot!

Today I managed to catch up with kingdroidbot, an honourable investor with over 10,000 forum posts, and I got an interview with him and learned a lot about his investing career. Let's have a look!


Q 1: What was your first ROBLOX account?

A 1: curve8900

Q 2: When did you first start foruming?

A 2: Early 2010.

Q 3: When did you start investing?

A 3: I started investing on kingdroid bot, maybe in mid 2010.

Q 4: What was your first good limited?

A 4: My first good limited was purple indy.

Q 5: What was the most profit you ever earned?

A 5: Most profit I've ever earned on one item would be 20k, from Purple Indy.

Q 6: What was your biggest loss?

A 6: Bought STF for 79k, sold for 58k ( I was desperate for Dominator Gift, which I now regret).

Q 7: What was the most robux/tix you ever had at once?

A 7: 90,398 ROBUX

Q 8: What is the biggest item you have right now?

A 8: Dominus Messor (Trying to get my STF again).

Q 9: What is your dream item on roblox?
A 9: Ice Crown or Illumina.

Q 10: Pancakes or fried chicken?

A 10: Fried Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you