Monday, November 28, 2011

Phone Interview with ROBLOX!

7:30 pm GMT I had my phone interview with four members of the ROBLOX team! I talked to Brighteyes, ReeseMcBlox, ChelBM and another intern, who's username I didn't manage to catch. We talked about many things including certain staff member's jobs and what they do on ROBLOX.

Did you know Brighteyes doesn't actually make most of the hats and that some freelance artists contribute to the ROBLOX Catalog?

And did you know that the ROBLOX content team is hard at work making the gifts for Christmas?

It was great talking to the ROBLOX team and meeting the people I often talk to on Twitter. It was interesting to hear all sorts of things about the game and what they are working on!


3 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you