Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Finally Here.... The End of the Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt!!!

Wow, I got like twenty submissions. I was hoping to get more, but I didn't. Most of you didn't follow the rules, I got a couple submissions with general answers, I wanted specific answer, But I had fun looking at the submissions! There's some bad news and good news! Don't worry! I have plenty of tickets for the two winners,but the bad news is there was only 3 good submissions. Stay tuned, because on Thanksgiving Eve at 10:00 PM EST the winners will be announced. Best wishes!

P.S. The answers will be announced the same day as the winners.

3 comments:

  1. Mind saying what the correct format was?
    I'm not entirely sure if mine was right.
    I sent an email with the links for the first 5 in chronological order.
    Another thing, were we supposed to answer them all with one email or is it a separate contest for each batch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all one contest, but I just posted batches so people would have a break between after looking for the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.
    I thought they were all separate and I only sent in the ones for 1-5.
    Thanks for clarifying that.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you