Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sword Fighting Tournament Review

The sword fighting tournament idea has been used a lot recently and has become very popular. However, I'd like to review one that is less well known than others.
Gameplay 7.5/10
The basic idea of the game is the same. When a player says start than a tournament starts and goes through all the players in a tourney until there's only one person left. After awhile this can become quite boring. There's a nice GUI shop added as well. I'd really enjoy it more if there were more kinds of fights.

Effort 8/10
The scripting needed to make this is great. The GUI shop is very well made. There are a lot of maps, I'm not quite sure of the number. It could still use more Cframe work.

Creativity 7/10
The sword fighting tournament-type-game is not yet all that popular. It could still use a few more things that stand out.
Overall 7.5/10
Suggestions
  • Add more game types (Team battle, juggernaut, etc.)
  • Make the maps more Cframe
  • Make the entire place take place in a giant dragon's belly
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Follow @RNPlaceReviews on Twitter to get up to date on future reviews, contests, and more! That account is shared between me and Refreshingwater, follow it now!

Reviewed Place:
Sword Fighting Tournament
Reviewed by: Banjobug

    1 comment:

    1. Not only that but the swords are not fair and exactly balanced

      ReplyDelete

    Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you