Saturday, January 14, 2012

Giant Claw Machine RANT Review

Have any of you ever seen those claw machines in stores? I remember when I was younger I always wanted to use one of those but my parents never did. One day they finally let me do it. I was absolutely overjoyed, as you can probably guess I failed miserably. It was utterly disappointed. I'm just as disappointed in this place.
Gameplay 5/10
The gameplay is simple enough, there are two teams. The Controllers and the Runners. The controllers control the claw machine and tried to capture the runners that were inside of it. There are however, a lot of flaws in the gameplay. There is only one way to control the claw and there are normally a lot of controllers. Basically, around 3-5 controllers are fighting over the controls and the runners can just stand there and do nothing and still win. That is the most frustrating part about this game and is what ultimately cripples it.
Effort 7/10
The scripts are decent enough but most of the bricks and terrain is flat and boring.
Creativity 5/10
After searching for Claw Machine in places I got 5 pages of results. This game has been thought up numerous times in the past.
Overall 5.5/10
Suggestions
  • Make it so only one person is controller at a time.
  • Add insane chickens inside the claw machine
  • Give me a taco.
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.


Follow @RNPlaceReviews on Twitter to get up to date on future reviews, contests, and more! That account is shared between me and Refreshingwater, follow it now!

Reviewed Place: The Giant Claw Machine
Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you