Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Place Review 1/24/12: NEW Cabin Hangout 4.0

✖ NEW Cabin Hangout 4.0 ✖
At first glance, this place looks amazing and well built and majorly realistic. Does this place even need a review? It's so great, but I'll review it anyway. So, there's no need for thumbnail review due to the fact on how good it is.

When I entered this place, my first thought was "This looks nice." I entered the cabin expecting a lot, and that's just what I was supplied with. The cabin's interior is professionally designed as if it were designed by an Interior Designer of some sort. It's impressive on what our fellow Robloxians are capable of doing. I climbed some stairs and found a couch with an interesting view of the waterfall and the landscape surrounding it. Throughout the entire cabin, it's set to look more like a house than a cabin.

There's not many majorly interesting things inside the two-story cabin besides that area with the view of the landscape. What really caught my eye was what was in the river. At first glance, I assumed it was a prop that was immobile, but I was dead wrong. It turned out to be a bear in the river, which is very mobile. This bear follows your character everywhere, only in water, of course. I didn't discover this until I explored the river until I found a dead end, which I did. I returned and saw the bear following me and doing the exact same movements my character was doing. This was starting to get a bit creepy, which makes the game a bit more less interesting.

This game has no objective or anything else. It's just a place to hangout with friends and play sports. I wouldn't recommend playing the sports because most of the ball tools are broken or are a bit weird. This game can be played by anyone and it's pretty cool. It's more of an RPG than a hangout. But, it can be both depending on what you expect in a game. There's not too much to say about this game other than it's just a hangout for friends. Also, there are a few minor details that I found weren't too important to this review as much.

Scripting: 10/10, there's not that many scripts, but the bear following you makes the game a bit eerie and makes it cool. So, just that bear gets the place a 10/10 on scripting.
Tools: 10/10, all the necessary tools have been supplied to enjoy your stay at the Cabin.
Building: 11/10, it's not possible to give one point over capacity, but I decided to anyway because this place is very superb and deserves one extra credit point.
Community Enjoyment: 10/10, countless users enjoy hanging out with their friends.
Originality: 2/10, I've seen many places that are hangouts.
Creativity: 10/10, majorly creative.
Deals with Problems: 8/10, maybe fix the decals a bit more because you can see a black line on the outer edges of the decals, which is not good.
Reviewer's Experience with Lag: 10/10, no lag was experienced during game play.
Difficulty: 0/10, nothing is hard in here, it's just a hangout.
Reviewer's Enjoyment: 10/10, I enjoyed it very much regardless that I played this by myself.
Reviewer's Recommendation: 10/10, would recommend to anyone who is willing to spend their time hanging out with friends on Roblox.

Overall: 10/10, a very amazing game exceeds expectations and deserves a ten.

Recently, I've been receiving feedback from users who will remained unnamed to protect privacy. But, some people say things like "Oh you gave that guy a 10 because...". Let me explain to you RN readers, I'm not picking sides, I rate the game higher if I like what I saw, lower if I disliked what I saw. I'm not picking sides. Please use my Twitter to receive any information from me about RN, I'd appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you