Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday David Baszucki!


Today is David Baszucki's Birthday. David, AKA Builderman is the founder and CEO of the ROBLOX Corporation. From all the Roblox News Staff and me, I'd like to wish him a very Happy Birthday!

Without David we wouldn't have ROBLOX, we wouldn't have the wonderful site we love, we wouldn't have our creative sandbox, I wouldn't have met any of the great users I am now good friends with and there wouldn't be Roblox News!

David Baszucki has recently made a new twitter account @DavidBaszucki, follow him right away!

-Arb


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Builderman I wish you many returns and long life and prosperity and friends happy birthday nay all your wishes come true and may all be well.
    From:pokemonranger991
    To:Builderman
    Roblox.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you