Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Interview with GOFORGOLDIGINLA!

I caught up with GOFORGOLDIGINLA who is an avid forumer for an interview!

GOFORGOLDIGINLA

1) When did you join ROBLOX?

October 16th 2010

2) What was the first game you played? Describe it

First game I think I played was 'The 5 Star Hotel' by Sonic, I was a noob back then. It was weird when I first played it (I never played it again :3)

3) What is the largest amount of Robux/Tix you have ever had?

R$ 8,500 Tix 2000

4) Do you usually forum in ROBLOX Talk?

Oyus, I always do: it's awesome! (8,845 posts and counting!)

5) If you had 10,000 Tickets what would you spend it on?

Alot of Shaggys :P

6) What is your favourite gear?

I don't really have one.

7) If you were CEO for the day, what would you add to the site?

No BC, TBC, OBC labels

8) Who is your favourite sportsman? Why?

Jarome Iginla Of the Calgary Flames (NHL) I Used to live there :)

9) What is your favourite food?

Bacon or Pickles!

10) Pancakes... or waffles?

Pancakes FTW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you