Tuesday, May 17, 2011

For the Die-Hard Roblox Fans

I know I've seen Roblox progress through the years, and the same goes for the music used in and created by Roblox. For those of you who have never gotten around to or just never knew where to get it, I have a helpful little bit of munchy downloadable goodness that you can sink your teeth into. I have put up several Roblox soundtracks that were either featured in Roblox trailers ["Explore Roblox" and the original theme for the first major trailer] or one of the most memorable, and first songs to be integrated into user controllable stereos in Roblox games [for those of you who were there when it came out, I think you will really enjoy this one] called "Runaway". I hope you all enjoy these, I know I have.
_________________________________________

The file containing theses songs can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?svsf9z9l42y5n56

FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE FILE IF YOU DON'T HAVE WINRAR TO EXTRACT THE FILES! [You can't get the songs until you follow these steps bellow.]

Now, the music is packed into a .rar file. and if you don't know how to open a .rar file then I will help explain how:

First you need to get winrar. A quick google search of "winrar" should show the correct download site as the first option. Go to it and click the download button. [It should look like this:]

After downloading it, [don't worry it's totally safe, it's just a file archiving system] and following all the steps [not sure if it has an installation process, but if so, just install it too] you can now download the file from mediafire, and if you already did, you can open the downloaded file [no fancy stuff, winrar will just automatically open it up]. After it's open, and you see the three files, select all of them by holding "Ctrl" and left clicking each one. after all are selected, right click them and extract them to a specified folder as shown in this picture:

Then select the location you want to put the songs [put them somewhere where you want move them or change them, because if you use iTunes to play them, they must stay in the same folder or place or else they won't play on iTunes without you having to delete them, and reopen them from their new location.]

If you have anymore questions, just leave a comment or send me a message on skype [attemptedsuccesss] and I'll be happy to help. As I said, I loved these songs, and I hope all you Roblox fans will as well!

-Supernova90



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you