Sunday, May 8, 2011

Interview with Dactor123!

Today, I got a rare chance to interview Dactor12, owner of the most famous Theatre on ROBLOX.

Me: “So, what do you do here at Dominion HQ?”

Dactor123: “Here we conduct meetings, create contests and play crazy games!”

Me: “Do you have any roles at Dominion HQ?”

Dactor123: “Well, the group has a huge variety of jobs.”

Me: “I suppose everybody loves your Theatre Dactor123. How did you make such an amazing place?”

Dactor123: “Well the thing is, my place may be amazing but it isn’t even finished yet! Wait until you see the next Theatre! I got inspired by looking around many other great Theatres.”

Me: “Why make a Theatre though?”

Dactor123: “Like I said earlier, I got inspired by looking around many other Theatres. It really helped me getting along because looking at other peoples work would give me amazing ideas, or stuff to improve on to make my Theatre the best.”

Me: “How did you get famous?”

Dactor123: “Well I got famous by visiting my place and waiting for people to come, because people loved my place so much they kept playing and playing!”










3 comments:

  1. Not exactly what I said lol..
    In the 7th paragraph it should say "Wait until you see the updates coming soon!" instead of "Wait Until you see the next theatre".. it's cause I said V1 lol..
    oh and first paragraph my name is dactor123 lol..
    anyways thanks for the interview!
    XD-actor123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dac u rock (of course) i wonder if i can get famous XD no clue what to make though XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea dac this is as you know me on roblox, Bluebunns.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you