Saturday, May 21, 2011

This Weeks Gear Summary!

ROBLOX has released some awesome gear this weekend. So let's check it out:



I only got footage of the Ultimate slide Skateboard because I couldn't get the other gear models to work.

So here are the ratings for the gear I tested:

Ultimate Slide Skateboard: 10/10 Was cheap to start with but of course the prices raised dramatically. 100 R$ was a bargain for this sleek new board. I also believe that this is slightly faster than other skateboards!

Knights of the Splintered Sky: Sword and Shield: 10/10 A great addition to the knights gear collection. Now to aid the Knights of Redcliff are the Knights of the Splintered Sky. When I tested it out, I was impressed, the sword and shield work perfectly and the swing animation is wonderful. Too bad I don't live near Walmarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you