Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview with Sheeppie

Sheeppie
You may know Sheeppie for making a lot of high quality shirts or various games, well Sheeppie kindly let us borrow a bit of his time for an interview.

The interview is as follows:

So how long have you been on roblox?

Sheeppie: Few years now. Two or three, I forget.

How did you find out about roblox?

Sheeppie: Found it on a list of free games, Thought I would try it out.

How would you improve roblox if you had the chance?

Sheeppie: I would add colour changing hats, like a black knight helmet and choose the colours to like green purple or any other colour.

What gave you inspiration to make shirts and pants.

Sheeppie: Video games and pop culture and dead baby bunnies me neighbours dog killed.

Are you planning anything special soon?

Sheeppie: Actually yes, a brink outfit collection, oh and me and theRal are making a game that will change the face of roblox. It involves data persistence.

When will we expect that to be?

Sheeppie: I don’t know, we plan a july release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you