Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend on ROBLOX!

This weekend, it's Memorial day, and ROBLOX has released some awesome items, so let's check two of 'em out and see what they're about!

United States of Rock Guitar

http://www.roblox.com/United-States-of-Rock-Guitar-item?id=52625728

All I can say about this, is wow, that's one classy guitar! I personally love the texture, and what's cool about this handy guitar is that it goes on your characters back, and when you use it in-game, you can hear some sweet tunes!

Price: 500R$

Available for only a Limited time.

Merica Airwalker

http://www.roblox.com/Merica-Airwalker-item?id=52625733

When I first saw this, I thought, another profitable epic limited item! I think the texture is great, and it's stands out from all the others skateboards with that, and when you use it in-game, you can pull some awesome stunts!

Stock: 2000

Price: Was 200R$ Now selling around the 400R$ mark.

-Rob498

Have a question? Follow me on twitter @Rob498RBLX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you