Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello, I'm the new recruit, Viper22!


Hey fellow Roblox News readers, I’m the newest member to the writing brigade of Roblox News! I will soon be posting fresh news stories that might be of interest to you guys, but first, let me give you a brief, yet not so brief, introduction of myself.

I first joined Roblox on the day of April 11th, 2008. From there, I gained a ton of friends and watched the website gradually grow into what it is today. My friends usually drop the “22” and just call me Viper, which doesn’t bother me at all since someone already “name sniped” Viper (which still bothers me to this day! >_<). Aside from that, I have also been popping in and out of the forums for some time now, racking up over 1k posts. If I’m not on the forums, I am most likely building in my places, playing a game that doesn’t look like it’s free modeled, or writing a Travelogue or two for another blog I am loyal to.

I hope my introduction didn’t bore you too much, since I want you, the reader to look forward to my new posts. I will try my best to stay active and answer any questions that you have for me. Have a wonderful day! 

~Viper22

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you