Sunday, October 9, 2011

Boys Vs Girls Rant Review

Some of you guys probably remember my first RANT. I was reviewing a really bad front page game called Boys vs Girls. (The name has since changed.) I have recently been working very hard on my next Rant Video and so in honor of that first RANT I am reviewing another game a lot like it. So without further ado, let's get started.


Gameplay 2/10
This game, like its predecessor is a CTF game. However, it's pretty hard to play those when it doesn't record the captures and the flags don't really work. There is a shop system in the game but I've seen it a lot of times in the past. There's also a anti-teamkill script that doesn't work at all.
Effort 3/10
It's a lot better than the older one. This one has a few C-frames in it but not much. The map is very small and there's hardly any terrain.
Creativity 1/10
This kind of thing has been thought of by just about every 5 year old on the planet. Try coming up with something more unique.
Overall 3/10
Suggestions
  • Add more terrain
  • Add a giant unicorn that flies everywhere and shoots people with lazors.
  • Fix team-killing
  • Fix enemies getting into your base.
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Boys Vs. Girls
Reviewed by: Banjobug

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you