Monday, October 24, 2011

Interview with Bombz99!

I decided to Interview another LMaDer, so, heres an Interview with Bombz99!

Q1. How long have you been on Roblox?
A1. I have been on Roblox since November 14,th 2010. This is my
first account

Q2. How did you find out about Roblox?
A2.My friends who are here been on here since early 2009 told me about it they said it was cool, so I checked it out, and here I am :D

Q3. What is your favorite thing to do on Roblox
A3. My favorite thing to do on Roblox is forum on LMaD. 16,000 posts
in 8 months isn't too bad :D

Q4. Are you excited about the Halloween Event?
A4. Yeah, this is my first Halloween on roblox since I joined in Novemeber

Q4.5. Have you played the test version on Roblox's Alt?
A4.5. No, I haven't :< I'm just gonna wait for the real thing

Q5. Who are your best Roblox friends?
A5. Jman432, Jack48271, Schoolhater100, Clubpenguinroursox,
chirch, and flyingbrownie2.

Q6. Whos your favorite Roblox player and why?
A6. My favorite player is Nooooooo. He's an excellent gamemaker,
smart investor, and very funny guy, and fun to chat with about
stupid and random things :D

Q7. Do you play any other games than Roblox?
A7. I USED to play a game called Playcrafter, til it got shut
down due to a very long story... I don't play any other games
besides this. I used to play Wizard101, but it got really
boring over time, so yah :P

Q8. What is your favorite Roblox hat and gear?
A8. So many to choose from... Probably Knight of the Strygian Abyss,
assuming we aren't talking about prices. The hat is really diverse,
goes well together with other hats with THC's, and looks epic, and I
have teh last number of it :< And my favorite gear is probably
Illumina, ISH SO SHINEH

Q9. Do you have any Roblox goals?
A9. Hm... My goal is to get an 07 gift hat (Doombucket, Wanwood Antlets,
etc.) And also, to get 50 last numbered hats. I have 9 so far and just
started yesterday :D

Q10. If you could add one thing to Roblox, what would it be?
A10. TRADE SYSTEM >:O RAWR

Q11. What do you think about "The Caik?"
A11. LIE. lol

Thanks Bombz99 for your time!


-Xuber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you