Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Halloween Event?



So, recently ROBLOX has been spotted in the Halloween Event game from last year that they created. Except the place is not available to play for any user except ROBLOX. Which many people now are assuming that Roblox is making another Halloween Event game for 2011! Here are some screenshots I took of the site showing ROBLOX in the game:


Also, as I was writing this post, Telamon tweeted that he "Just had a meeting with Stickmasterluke, Sorcus, and Brighteyes abot our Halloween Event level..." Now, at the end of the tweet, he put 3 periods, which makes me wonder if their actually going to do an event. My guess is yes, but we'll just have to wait and see! :D




-Xuber

2 comments:

  1. I tweeted telamon and asked him if the event would be a combat level or a treasure hunt and he said Maybe both.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you