Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Capture the Castle Review


Everyone here finds castles interesting right? Well, they look cool at least right? Yeah, I thought so too. Anyway, this place is basically a fight to control two different castles. It's incredibly fun and rather new and creative.
Gameplay 8/10
The goal of the game is to capture all the spawns in all the castles. There are around 5 spawns in each castle. Once you capture a spawn your team can spawn there so it is very important that you do it. However, there isn't any kind of leaderboard or GUI or time limit. The game lasts forever.
Effort 7/10
This place was a struggle to decide. There are absolutely gorgeous terrains around the castle and the castle itself. But then there the large gaps of absolutely nothing inbetween the castles. The guard towers look absolutely great though.
Creativity 8/10
I'm fairly certain I haven't seen games like this. However there are a lot of control point capturing games that are much like this.
Overall 7.5/10
Suggestions
  • Don't limit yourself to just capturing castles. Try making a script that switches game modes
  • Make a definite goal in the game. Like capturing the most points or something.
  • Add more weapons.
  • Add a roaming unicorn that instakills everyone it touches.
  • Add more detail between castles.
  • Don't give up!
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Reviewed Place: Capture the Castle
Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you