Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Interview's with SinisterKingdom and Afroslice!

I interviewed 2 people from the LMaD forum, SinisterKingdom and Afroslice . Here's how it went:


Q1: Where did you come up with your Username?
A1:I was messing around with words until I finally discovered the username that suited my personality the best, Sinister. I decided to add on Kingdom, mainly because Sinister was taken ages ago.

Q2: Are you trying to get all of the Halloween gifts? Why or why not?
A2: Halloween is my favorite event on Roblox, so why not buy all of these magnificent gifts? Since the first gift came out, I thought of obtaining them all.

Q3: Who are your best ROBLOX friends?
A3: Sam010100001 & ZxzroxasxZ have been true friends of mine since I can remember

Q4: How do you earn your money on Roblox?
A4: I have started to create abstract structures, such as "SinisterKingdom's Strateigic Horror Hunt" and make very liked peices of clothing, which is the best way I earn money!

Q5: Who is your favorite Admin/Moderator?
A5: I don't really have a favorite admin or moderator, I just like them all! They all do what makes the users happy!


Q1: Whats your favorite thing to do around ROBLOX?
A1: My favorite thing to do around ROBLOX is to forum and invest, and I like to script every once in a while. Ask me if you need any help with your scripts. :D

Q2: What are some famous user's you have met in-game?
A2: Some famous users I have met in game are.. Well, I have met a lot of famous people, If I were to name them all the list would be crazy long. But I have met Telamon, of course :P. I have also been good friends with REDALERT2 for quite a while, around 16 months.

Q3: How did you come up with your username?
A3: My username was kinda copied off a noob on PSN named FroChop, so I got AfroSlice since it sounded catchy :3.

Q4: Did you like the Halloween Gift series idea? Why or why not?
A4: I absolutely love gifts, and these Halloween gifts are a lot of fun collecting, but I just don't understand why there is gifts in Halloween...?

Q5: If you could add one feature on ROBLOX, what would it be?
A5: If I could add one feature to ROBLOX, it would be group building. Like you could invite a bunch of friends into ROBLOX Studio so you could build and script together :D, other than that, I have wanted the trading system for quite a while..
Again, thanks to SinisterKingdom and AfroSlice for taking time to do these interviews!
-Xuber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you