Friday, February 3, 2012

Interview with Refreshingwater!

I felt bored so I decided to interview myself. Since most of you are still asking "Who's Refreshingwater?", most of you fans know that I'm the Place Reviewer. But, I would like people to know a little bit more about me. I took the normal interview questions and turned them into my own. Let's see how I did.

refreshingwater

1) When did you join ROBLOX?

Originally, I joined ROBLOX on March 6, 2008. But, I've been switching accounts a lot. I don't really want to explain why.

2) What was the first game you played? Describe it

I can't remember the name of it, but I can say it was an obstacle course.

3) What is the largest amount of Robux/Tix you have ever had?

The largest amount would probably be 6,000 ROBUX because I had purchased some ROBUX.

4) Do you usually forum in ROBLOX Talk?

Yes, I have almost reached 3,000 posts overall. I'm growing pretty tired of RT, but I try to stay there.

5) If you had 1,000,000 ROBUX what would you spend it on?

All of the limited items that won't suck up my ROBUX.

6) Why place reviews? Why not something else?

I chose place reviews because it's my thing. I like writing those reviews because it lets me interact with players and play games. Other things will probably bore me after like the first month. No offense to any of the people who write on these topics, but it's true for me.

7) If you were CEO for the day, what would you add to the site?

I would add the ability to let users remove content that was published by mistake by them.

8) Who is your favorite ROBLOXian? Why?

Besides me, I would say Troywwe. Why? He taught me how to swordfight better. Unfortunately, he's banned forever now.

9) What's your favorite place?

It would be Call of ROBLOXia 5 - ROBLOX at War.

10) Pancakes... or waffles?

I'd go with Pancakes.

I'm now sporting a new logo. Tell me what you think at my Twitter. The logo's theme is Spring.

4 comments:

  1. Cud have interviewed me.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be interviewed if you ever need someone. I'm XxJimmyxX on ROBLOX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem unlike darkfish above me and jimmy are being polite about this. Refreshingwaters if you need a person to interveiw I would be happy to be interviewed. My username is TitanCronos. Nice interview with yourself btw XD.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you