Sunday, February 5, 2012

Arabian Knight Scimitar Review

Hello ROBLOXians!
Today I will be reviewing the Arabian Knight Scimitar gear. I think this gear is amazing and I will tell you why.


Arabian Knight Scimitar
Mesh: I think the mesh of this gear is very interesting; because it has a slightly crooked (in a good way) handle, and the hilt is also crooked. The blade looks sharp and deadly. There is some tiny room for improvement though. 9.9/10

Texture: The texture is very inventive; as it has symbols on the blade, and has a nice yellow colour. I don't think there is any downsides with the texture. There are also pearl-looking objects (coloured red) on the hilt. 10/10

In-Game Abilities: In-Game, when you equip this item, your character adopts a special pose, which makes your character use both their hands to hold the sword. And, whenever you hit someone with the sword, it gives them a burn that will slowly blox them over time. But, sometimes the pose and the burn ability don't work. 8/10

My favorite part of it: My favorite part is the fire that is on it. It is a nice yellow colour, and because all the items with fire that I have seen are either: Limited/ Limited U, ROBLOX Card Exclusives, Or gift items. So this gives people the nice chance to obtain an item with fire.

Overall: This is an amazing gear with amazing qualities; and you must buy it if you have 450 ROBUX! I give it an overall 9/10!

-BillCheesey5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you