Monday, February 27, 2012

Desert Trooper Hat Review

Haider! Before I start, I would like to welcome two new employees to Roblox News, the epical Graphic Designers Boygrump and Ccoommppuutt! Welcome! So, let's start this review!

Mesh: The mesh looks so-so. It looks like something a Desert Trooper would actually wear, but it just makes the hat look kinda like a Sunhat. But it does go nice with a Desert Trooper outfit, hence the name. 8.3/10.


Texture: The texture is a nice sandy camouflage, with a somewhat even spread of brown, tan, and a lighter tan. It fits the mesh, and it isn't fuzzy in-game or outside of a game. I guess it's decent. 9/10.


Value For Money: This hat is 65 ROBUX, and isn't BC only in any way, so, yes, I think this hat has awesome value for money. I suggest buying it, even though it isn't limited. 10/10.


Overall: This hat has nice value for money, a decent texture, and an okay, but authentic mesh. I give it an overall 8.9/10. Here is a link: http://www.roblox.com/Desert-Trooper-item?id=62250917


-BillCheesey5

5 comments:

  1. I don't think it looks as good as they could make. I think they just rushed a little cheap hat to keep people happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup.. Also it looks like a beach hat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's for desert troopers on vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they should of more effort in it too. Except it is good for people who don't care about texture or mesh to hats. (newbies)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this 4story Gold, If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason 4story Luna, in this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness 4story Gold.


    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who do not Sell Runescape Gold, In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance Sell RS Gold, the bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to Sell Runescape Gold the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you