Saturday, February 4, 2012

Interview with Blizzeta!

For this interview, I caught up with Blizzeta, a well known forumer!

Blizzetta

1) When did you join ROBLOX?

In late 2008, it was christmas time when i really got into it.

2) What was your favourite part of the site back then? Why?

I really loved the contests, it had a exciting feeling other contests couldnt give you.

3) When did you start foruming?

About in mid 2009 got bored of the games and checked out the forums, we inmediately fell in love.

4) Which is your favourite forum topic? Why?

I'd say Roblox Talk, they are pretty civilized but love to fool around.

4) What do you most enjoy on ROBLOX and why?

I really enjoy the stamper tool, it simplifies building in various ways.

5) If you had 10,000 Robux, what would you spend it on?

Probably on the winter sword, been checking that out for quite a while, also the perfection head, most people dont appreciate using the heads in the catalog.

6) What is your favourite item in the Catalog? Why?

I'd say t-shirts, a good way for all robloxians to express their sense of style.

7) Who is your favourite admin? Why?

I am Lotusnabi's #1 fan, the first day she came, she was really social and helpful to the forumers. I really enjoy her work for us.

8) After ROBLOX comes out on the iPad, what device should ROBLOX aim at next?

I expect the xbox 360, it might flow in direction with the right advertising.

9) What could be added to the forums to enhance user enjoyment?

I'd love posting pictures, some forumers aleready devoloped such feature, but its not visible to those who do not own the app, they only see the off-site link.

10) And finally, what is your favourite kind of cheese?

I'd say mozzarrella, cant have pizza without it. :)

2 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you