Friday, February 24, 2012

Captain Crimson Jack Review

Hi there! I'm back with another review! Here's my review of the Captain Crimson Jack body package. This is my first body package review, so wish me luck!

Mesh: The mesh looks like a pirate's body; I guess that's what it's supposed to be like. The arms are the best part for me. Because they actually have hands, and not just oddly shaped knobs. That belt is a nice touch as well. 8.9/10.

Texture: The colour is nice; and the skull on the belt looks nice too. The buckle on the shoe looks shiny and golden, and the wooden leg looks good. 7/10.

Value for Money: I do not think this is worth 525 Robux. Maybe 350 - 450 Robux would be nice. Why? Because... I don't know. Just, to me, it doesn't seem like it should cost 525 Robux. 6/10.

Overall: I give this body package an overall 7.3/10. The Mesh and Texture are nice, just the value for money is bad. Here is the link: http://www.roblox.com/Captain-Crimson-Jack-item?id=73156052

-BillCheesey5

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was really helpful, 'cause right when I saw it I had to go.. I was really ticked so then when I saw the review I read it-and It helped!

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you