Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weekend Warrior Hat Review

Hey Roblox News readers, here's a review of the new "Weekend Warrior" hat. Here it goes!


Mesh: Wow. Just wow. This mesh looks just like a pair of real sunglasses. It looks like something someone would wear in real life. The only downside is that the "arms" of the sunglasses are a bit low down. 9/10.

Texture: Again, I am at a loss for words. This is amazing. It has an explosion of colours, which is very vibrant. It has very bright neon pink, and a rim of a nice purple. No downsides at all. 10/10.

How Well it Fits On Your Character: Amazing! It fits like a real pair of sunglasses! The only annoying thing is that if you wear the "Epic Face" face, some of the right eye is visible. Oh well, still good. 7/10.

Value For Money: I think this hat was totally worth the 1000 R$ price tag, and I'm very annoyed I missed it. At the moment, it is selling for 1400 R$. I would buy it. 10/10.

Overall, I think this hat is amazingly epical. Did you know it is a published retexture by Freaked? It is totally worth the price that the Private Sellers are offering, and I see it rising (hopefully). I give this hat an overall 9.4/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you