Sunday, February 5, 2012

Slime Apocalypse Review

When you think of "slimes" you immediately think of rather large blobs of goo that slowly inch their way towards you at the speed of an angry snail. The slimes in Slime Apocalypse are anything but slow. These things are fast. If you don't keep moving you're dead.
Gameplay 6/10
The basic goal of the game is too survive. There are groups of slimes that are constantly chasing you and if they touch you you're dead. It's rather fast-paced and you can't stand still or you're dead. The problem is that running around in circles gets boring after awhile. There's a shop but it takes forever to get enough money to buy anything. There's also no way to defend yourself from the slimes by doing anything other than running. All in all it becomes a monotonous game of running around in circles.
Effort 9/10
There was a lot of effort put into this. I imagine that the scripting needed for the slimes is incredible and the map looks very good as well although it could be a bit bigger.
Creativity 8/10
I've seen quite a few slime games in the past. Although they took a different look on the slimes and the gameplay was different.
Overall 7.5/10
Suggestions
  • Bigger map
  • A way to fight back against the slimes/slow them down.
  • A way to cook up slimes and eat them.
  • More slimes 8D

    If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

    Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.



    Follow @RNPlaceReviews on Twitter to get up to date on future reviews, contests, and more! That account is shared between me and Refreshingwater, follow it now!

    Reviewed PlaceSlime Apocalypse
    Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you