Sunday, October 28, 2012

Build A Hideout and Fight RANT Review


Every once in a while you build something that could have been good. Then you dig a tiny bit below the surface and realize that it's really REALLY. Stupid. Then you look back at what you have and think "Well, it's too late to fix everything and I don't want to start over, so I might as well advertise it!" Then, miraculously your really stupid uncreative idea becomes #1 on the games page.

Gameplay 2/10
The basic goal of the game is to kill people. At least, that's all I really understand. You don't even get money for killing people, you get money by being in the game for a certain period of time. You get no weapons to start and no forcefields upon spawning which allow enemies to sit there and laugh at you while they kill you instantly upon entering the game. The "Building" part of the game is based off of the Welcome to ROBLOX Building game which is okay I suppose.

Effort 1/10
Not much effort. The whole building thing is copied from Welcome to ROBLOX. There's a gun shop but half of the weapons don't work. Nothing else is really there.

Creativity 1/10
Tons of these places. This idea isn't new or exciting and there's nothing in it at all that changes anything.

Overall 1.5/10

Suggestions
  •  Have more distance between the baseplates.
  • Add terrain between them
  • Give a forcefield on spawn
  • Fix the broken weapons
  • Give me a cookie whenever I join
  If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed:
Build a Hideout and Fight
Reviewed by: Banjobug    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you