Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dominus Messor: Now Limited!

Just earlier than 7:00 PM, EST, Dominus Messor went limited. This is the fourth dominus in the series and this dominus will, probably, make the least profit. There were originally a total 241 of the Gift of the Dominator sold. Now, considering that users on ROBLOX will probably get banned and some users might even have quit ROBLOX making the number lower, but this is still the least rare dominus making the sales MUCH, much lower than other dominuses. Fortunately, if you are an owner of this, you can expect to sell this for a strong 100k+ and probably more making this a great profit item. This post will be a review/profit sort of post so I won't be doing everything the same way.

Origin:

In this section, I will be answer very frequent asked questions such as, "Where did this come from?", "How did you get this gift?", "How come it says '0 sold' but people still own it?" Well, these questions are basically the same thing. An expensive gift was released during halloween (like they do every year now) and people were very skeptical to buy it. The description was very clear on what could've been inside the gift: "This gift contains 1 of 3 things: A Dominus, A Domino Crown, or a bunch of icky spiders." The gift was priced at 31k R$ and you can see it here. This is the most common dominus and the cheapest one you can get. Now, LMaDers will probably flame me for this, but in my opinion, it's the coolest looking one, but I'll talk more about that in the Appearance section.

Appearance:

Whaddya know? The appearance section! So I'm gonna talk about why I thought this was my favorite dominus. When this first came out, LMaDers called this the "moldy watermelon". Some LMaDers siggies were even, "There are three dominuses, and a moldy watermelon." Some of them might have been jealous because they didn't get it or just because it was too common. Either way, LMaDers didn't like it. I really like the way they put the red eyes in the middle, it gives a contrast to all the other dominuses. The colors really compliment each other nicely too. The mesh is just a dominus mesh, nothing special. It looks really nice and if I was giving rates for these sections, I'd give this one a 9/10, just because of the amount of hate it got when it first came out.

Tricks:

You may know this and you may not, but when the gift first came out ROBLOX leaked a dominus texture. I have the texture placed to the right and BobCowMan, a worker for SpeedySeat, put together the mesh and the texture. You can find that model here. Everyone in LMaD started complaining and several people didn't buy the gift because of this leakage. This may be a reason why people started to hate the messor because they didn't get it and because ROBLOX tricked them into not buying it.

Pricing:

Messor went limited on the 18th of October and I saw it first go limited when BrightEyes tweeted "Dominus Messor is now limited!" It scared me so I followed the link. There were no sellers at the time, but the first seller put his up for 9 Billion+. I do not remember who this was. There were many price wars and now the dominus is settled for 250k. Let's just say, if you bought this for the price of 31k when it came out of the gift, you will get a lot of good items and trades from this. I'm guessing (don't count me on this) that after Halloween, this will drop about a good 50k just like Darkseed will.

Well, that wraps up another hat review for me! I'd like to make one more announcement. I have changed my twitter username to prevent irl friends from finding my ROBLOX account so now I'm located at @LeDubstepMixr! Be sure to follow so you'll know the latest on any Catalog Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you