Friday, October 12, 2012

Gift Guesses Day 7!


Well, first off I would like to apologize for not making a post in a while school has been insane!  Anyways this is my first gift guess so, lets see how it goes!

 Does everyone remember our Gift of the Count's Coffin and our Gift of the Jack-O-Lantern Matryoshka? Well both of those gifts have gone off-sale which means they could open today or any day now, yesterday Outrageous Gift of the Undead went on sale for 500 robux but its OBC only. My prediction: A zombie related package like the one that came out of last year’s zombie gift.

1. The description says, "What have the dead to give to the living?" It's hints that it’s going to be some zombie related item.

2. Now, if my predictions are correct and this is a zombie package, ROBLOX already made one that came out of last year’s Opened Cursed Gift of Ramses II gift, it wasn't a big fail... I mean the package that came out of it was decent but it could have been better. I’m not sure how a package can fit into a gravestone shape though so this also could be a gravestone that stands on your head.

3. In Studio, it’s just a plain headstone with a green ribbon tied on and around it. Something decent will come out of this.

4. As for size, it's medium sized with an average price so something pretty nice could come out of this.

Overall: I suggest all OBC member buy this gift because it could be a package or a cool hat inside plus it’s only 500 robux.

Like what I write? Follow me on twitter @Darkfish900

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you