Saturday, October 20, 2012

Epic Sword Fighters Review

UMG! I HAZ  A SURDDD!!!
Sword fighting is probably one of the most commonly used things in the history of ever. Just about every group training you'll ever go to will have something about swords in it. Unlike the other classic brickbattle tools the sword has been put into tons of places simply because it's so great. So anyway, on with the review.

Gameplay 8/10
The basic goal of the game is to own everyone else. There's a store system with a ton of unique items. My personal favorite is the Attack Noobs tool that summons a large army of tiny noobs that catch on fire if they're hit with a sword. There are others that allow you to summon a duplicate of yourself and switch positions with it to confuse the enemy. Others give you a lunge that makes you go faster. However, if you die you lose all your tools. You get ten points for each kill.
Effort 8/10
Each map looks really pretty and the swords are all different and special in their own way. In layman terms. "OMG IT LOKZ SO PURTY I LUV IT CUZ ITS NIC AND STUF!!!1one11!one!1eleven"
Creativity 6/10
There are bajillions of places like this. Don't even get me started on it. However, I haven't seen these kinds of swords though so that's good.
Overall 7/10
Suggestions
  • More maps
  • Unicorn sword: A sword that is a unicorn. 'Nuf said.
  • Combo system. For each kill you get in a life the amount you the multiplier goes up. Ex: 10:20:40:80:160 etc. 
 If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed:
Epic Sword Fighters
Reviewed by: Banjobug   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you