Monday, October 1, 2012

Zombies on a Plane RANT Review

If this happened you would die. No question about it.
This game stinks, don't play it.

Alright, now I know you guys are all like "He says it stinks so that means we should play it to see how bad it is!" So I guess I've got to convince you to not visit this place. -sigh- You guys make me work too hard :'(

Gameplay 0/10
You start the game on a plane (which is to be expected) this would be fine if it weren't for the fact that there are two teams on the plane. The Front of the plane team and the Back of the plane team. This seems completely useless and confuses most players (Curse you guests!) into thinking it's some kind of deathmatch. There's also the whole problem with the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing. You can get out of the plane after a few tries, although your weapons are mostly useless and either do no damage or hardly any. After you get off of the plane you land on a large baseplate with what appear to be tycoons. However, there is no way to make money and if you expect me to kill 100 zombies with a weak bow that takes 10 hits to kill them then you are out of your mind. Also, none of the tycoons worked for me. After playing through it a second time I finally found a shop that almost seems like it was meant to never be found.

Effort 3/10'
The only weapon that actually hurts the zombies is the Artemis Bow which is a gear that can be found here. However, the creator toned down how much damage it does by a ton so it's almost useless. There is also what appears to be a chainsaw but it's probably free models, along with the zombie. The plane looks remarkably familiar and the map below looks really, really bad.

Creativity 0/10
There are tons of zombie games and tons of zombies on a plane games. Giving players useless tools DOESN'T make it different

Overall 1/10
Suggestions
  • Instead of having two teams just have two spawns
  • Make the revolver work and make the zombies less powerful. They shouldn't be able to kill you if you're attacking them with a chainsaw.
  • Add some stuff to the ground at the bottom, it's really boring.
  • Add a giant cake zombie of love that gives everyone presents with cakes in them. Then take the cakes away and have "Still Alive" play.
 If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed:
Zombies on a Plane
Reviewed by: Banjobug 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you